Wednesday 26 May 2010

What’s on My Desk Wednesday – Matchbox Suitcase Dimensions.

Picture 254 
Well, I haven’t been shopping this week (yet!), so there isn’t  anything of an exciting nature on my desk ….. but a couple of ladies did ask me on Monday for the dimensions of my little matchbox suitcase …… I have tried to be as exact as I can, as this was originally a GSD file for my Quickutz Silhouette.
Picture 255
If you would like me to send you the file just e-mail me at nellxxxx@aol.com
The file will cut two matchboxes at a time.
Picture 253
I just hope you can make sense of my manic measuring and scribbling!
untitled
The handle measure 9cm x 1cm and is scored 1cm, 1cm, 5cm, 1cm,1cm.
Top Tip – cut a piece of matching card to fit the bottom of the box to make it look extra “professional”
The card for this suitcase is gorgeous, I got it from Paper Box at NEC Hobby Crafts in March.

8 comments:

Darcy Marshall said...

love that little red case, so cute. I can think of loads of people i could make them for, thanks for the measurements.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the measurements. The little box looks great.

Poppy x

misteejay said...

Another little cutie - thanks for sharing the measurements.

Toni :o)

camcraft said...

Thankyou so much for the dimensions - love the papers you have used.
Carole x

Carin McDonough said...

The box is really gorgeous, thanks so much for the instructions! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing as thay are great xx

RosieB said...

Thank you :)

Jenny said...

That is really cute, I'm going to try that.

I just wanted to let you know I'd like to give you and award. If you'd like to accept it, pop over to my blog. If it's not for you then don't worry, I won't be offended :)
Jenny x