Saturday 21 December 2013

Wooden Gingerbread Man Tag

I made this really. really, really quickly, so please, please excuse the blobs of glue ……!!!!
Gingerbread man wooden tagThere’s really nothing special about it, I just needed a tag in a hurry ……  so I grabbed a wooden Hobbycraft gingerbread man from their Christmas range (packs of 4 – 99p), added some black flat backed gems from Paperchase, a red gingham bow and a bit of fiddlefart doodling!  I know I can/should/will fine tune the idea, perhaps for next year (!?!?!?!?),  when I am in not such a hurry!!!!!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

I have vowed to start making my 2014 cards and tags in January - I'm thinking 4 or 5 of each per month would be such a help come next December. I wonder if I can stick to such an audacious resolution!

I think your gingerbread man is great - glue blobs and all!

Mrs B said...

Hi Helen. He is so cute! Why change him, I think you have got it just right. Have a good weekend. Take care.