Monday 26 May 2014

Christmas Cards for 2014 – Snowflake Design

The hand cut card blank for this card measure 5ins x 5ins and is made using a linen effect cardstock.
Wilkinsons Foil Christmas Tags and craft papersI was able to make four cards of this design by making toppers from the red and silver foil snowflake gift tags from the packs below and using papers from the 6” x 6” Christmas paper pack from Wilkinsons Christmas 2013 range.
Wilko-6-x-6-Christmas-papers_thumb9_Willko-Christmas-gift-tags_thumb7_thI There is also a lot of mat and layering going on with a smattering of red flat backed gems and just a touch of faux stitching!

4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

It's beautiful, Helen! I absolutely love this card. Your special touches perfected it. You will have quite a stash of great cards by Christmas!

tilly said...

the tags were fab and made some lovely cards but I did not manage to get the papers, these are lovely, must look earlier this year
Tilly

Mrs B said...

Hi Helen. I loved the papers when you got them last year and now you have made great cards, simple but so effective- love them : ) I STILL haven't started my Christmas cards, but I hope that seeing yours will start me off! Take care.

marc said...

fab i need to get started soon on mine it was lovely to see you last weekend we had such fun big love marc