Friday 5 September 2014

Will Of Iron ……???

I went to Ikea the other day ….. wanting a small table and chairs for my slowly progressing bottom of the garden …….
Ikea Daim......……. and thought I had done exceptionally well ……
Ikea Daim…… in resisting the humungous mountains of mini Daim/Dime bars on check out ……
Ikea Polly….. but then ….. just as I was feeling safe, I spotted equally an humungous mountain of Polly’s, my all time Ikea confectionary of choice, chocolate covered soft marshmallow sweets with flavours of arrak, buttertoffee and vanilla, that I haven’t seen for ages and ages and ages …… and these were in bumper bags!
Polly. IkeaI am not proud of my actions!!! Nom, nom, nom!!!!

4 comments:

tilly said...

Do you need help to eat them to make you feel better ??? just call..01942........ lol Tilly

Mrs B said...

Hi Helen. Thanks for this, I haven't seen Polly's before, I love marshmallow and chocolate so they sound good to me. Will be getting some when we go to Ikea next time. How many packets did you buy ? And more to the point, how many have you got left now? Take care.

Cheryl W said...

I have never seen these here in the U.S. IKEA. If I did, I would buy them for my little granddaughter, whose name happens to be POLLY! Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep my eye out the next time I'm in IKEA, just in case.

jc2711 said...

You might not be proud Helen, but I am proud for you. Much nom-ming :)