Sunday 19 October 2014

Glow Stick Wreath

Marc and I were talking about the very plain twig wreath that hangs all year round on my front door …… usually it only has a set of Poundshop battery operated lights on it ……..
…… but because of it’s loose weave we worked out that it wouldn’t take a lot to enhance and theme it to different times of the year ……. so this is my very simple first effort for Halloween  ……
All I did was weave a pack of £1 glow bands through it.
It looked so different,  I really want to try it again but next time blitz it  ….. with two packs of bands …..

3 comments:

Mrs B said...

Hi Helen. Now steady on! Two sets of glow sticks indeed! What will the neighbours say haha.
I seem to say the same thing over and over again to you but once again you have come up with yet another simple but great idea : ) I click on your blog and so often do the "Doh, why didn't I think of that" thing : )
I never know what you are going to share so your blog is never boring. It is great following you. Thank you for inspiring me, again. Take care.

Pamela said...

Great idea Helen - I might have to have a go at that myself!

marc said...

fab love it so much you can do it with it love the glow lights big love