Monday 9 February 2015

MESSAGE FOR LIZZIE

xxxx Lizzie, what can I say?  I received your parcel on Saturday and am totally, totally overwhelmed ……. I just don’t know what to say …. but THANK YOU SO MUCH.  So many treasures ….. I loved everything and believe me everything has been very lovingly stroked and adored, especially the Tim Holtz pieces, you are so kind, too kind!!

I don’t have your e-mail, but a proper “thank you” is on it’s way, I just wanted to let you know it had arrived …… and I am very, very touched xxxxxx

2 comments:

marc said...

i can vouch for just how much Helen was touched as she rang me and told me she could not believe just how fab you had been and was taken aback by your kindness it made her day as she is always surprised when peps send her something big love marc

Anonymous said...

I know this thoughtful treasure trove will bring many great new designs!...Dianne